Segulah adheres to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment.
Our role is to create long-term return to our investors. In addition to the strictly economic and financial aspects, environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues are crucial, in our evaluation phase of new investments as well as in our value creation in the portfolio companies.
Segulah supports the UN Principles for Responsible Investment: This entails that:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the principles within the investment industry
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the principles
- We will report on our activities and progress towards implementing the principles
As a responsible investor Segulah is continuously evaluating its holdings from different sustainability aspects linked both to risks and opportunities. As a part of this work Segulah has implemented a digital process for collection, analysis and reporting of sustainability data from all portfolio companies. Through this process Segulah follows the portfolio companies sustainability work from defined KPI:s within social, financial and environmental sustainability ensuring an active approach to both risks and opportunities on Board level as well as on Management level.
In relation to the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (2019/2088) (“SFDR”), Segulah Advisory makes the following entity-level and product-level website disclosures, as well as pre-contractual website disclosures.