Segulah II L.P. acquires 80 percent of the shares in Callenberg

2 May, 2001

The private equity fund Segulah II L.P. has acquired 80 percent of the shares in Callenberg Group from Expanda AB (publ) in co-operation with Callenberg’s management team. Expanda will continue to hold the remaining 20 percent of shares.

Callenberg Group is a leading supplier of electrical engineering services for marine applications. Based in Uddevalla, Sweden, Callenberg Group reported 2000 sales of MSEK 232 and an operating profit of MSEK 18.6. Through subsidiary Callenberg Engineering Inc.,Miami, USA, the group caters to the needs of the growing cruise industry, which presently account for more than 50% of consolidate_end sales.

“The acquisition of Callenberg Group is well in line with the focus of Segulah. The group has a strong market position within its niche and we believe that Segulah in cooperation with management will be able to strategically develop this company further.” Anders Claesson, Partner, AB Segulah

For additional information please contact Anders Claesson, Partner of AB Segulah phone +46 8 442 89 54, or Sebastian Ehrnrooth, Partner of AB Segulah phone +46 8 442 89 52

News Archive

2022

2021

2020

2019

2018

2017

Earlier