Segulah is looking for Investment Interns to join its investment team in Stockholm for a three-to-six-month full-time internship during the Spring 2023.
Founded in 1994, Segulah is one of the leading mid-cap private equity firms in the Nordic region with a track record of 53 platform investments, 140+ add-on acquisitions and 43 divestments. Segulah’s investment strategy combines investments in B2B Services, Manufacturing & Industrial Goods and IT & Technology Services with a thematic approach focusing on companies with structural growth driven by Smart Urbanization & Infrastructure Renewal, Modernization & Automation of Industry and Digital Business Efficiency.
As an investment intern, you will become an integral part of Segulah’s investment team from day one. If you are ready to be challenged and share our passion for building best-in-class companies, Segulah can offer you a steep learning curve and a dynamic and team-driven working environment through exposure to a wide range of work tasks, including:
- Screening and identification of investment opportunities including company specific and market research in order to assist Segulah in making investment decisions
- Due diligence and in-depth analysis preparation for deal execution
- Support financial modelling, valuation analysis and strategic evaluation by working closely with Segulah’s investment professionals on live deals and portfolio companies
- Preparation of investment committee presentations and other material
- Assist the team with portfolio reporting
Applicants should possess high analytical capacity and be highly motivated, enthusiastic and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills. Segulah expect applicants to contribute with high energy and an eagerness to develop further. Applicants should be team players, result-driven and be able to perform well under pressure and towards tight deadlines. Segulah encourage diversity in the recruitment process.
In addition, Segulah wish you to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master student with excellent academic credentials from a top-tier university
- Ideally previous experience from working with Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Transaction Services, Private Equity or Venture Capital
- Strong skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Swedish and English
To apply, please send your application in English including CV, cover letter, university and upper secondary school grade transcripts and indicate desired internship length and start date to:
Application Deadline: October 9, 2022
Segulah is interviewing on an ongoing basis and is looking forward to your application as soon as possible.